Hi, my name is Martin, pronounced
/ˈmɑː.tɪn/. I live in Edinburgh. I take a lot of photos. And I did't know what to do with them.
So I put them here.
Before that I was playing with photo essays on medium.com/@tintinburgh.
But I don't like Medium all that much.
You can find stats on my camera usage here.
- Fuji XT-3
- Fuji XF 16mm F2.8 R WR, this is brand new lens released in 2019, I bought it mainly because I was looking for some weather resistant, easy to carry lens...
- One plus 5 mobile phone
- Helios vintage lenses this is about 40 years old. I just have it to increase my hipster points.
- Asahi Pentax (SMC) Takumar 135mm f/3.5, I am disappointed of this one, it might be because this focal length (135mm with crop factor makes it something like 215mm) is just too much. I tried taking photos in the city and so far I have been disappointed.
In past I used:
- Fuji XF 23mm F/1.4 probably the best lens I ever had, most of my photos here is actually shot through this lens. I sold it in October 2019 because I wanted to try different stuff.
- 16-80mm this is super nice zoom lens, and I was really happy with results but I realized I want to shoot prime because they are just so much more fun in my mind...
- XT-20 with 16-50 kit lenses
- I briefly had the Fuji XF 35mm WR lens
- iPhone 5
You can follow this blog through RSS. I recommend using Feedly.
If for some reason you feel the need to contact me you can do so at me @ tintinburgh.com.
Photos here are licensed under a Creative Commons BY-NC-SA 4.0. If you would like to get the photos in full resolution (6240 x 4160, usually about 15MB) please message me.