Hi, my name is Martin, pronounced
/ˈmɑː.tɪn/. I live in Edinburgh. I take a lot of photos. And I did't know what to do with them.
So I put them here.
Before that I was playing with photo essays on medium.com/@tintinburgh.
But I don't like Medium all that much.
- Fuji XT-3
- Fuji XF 16mm F2.8 R WR, this is brand new lens released in 2019, I bought it mainly because I was looking for some weather resistant, easy to carry lens...
- Fuji XF 23mm F2.0 R WR, I used to have the F1.4 but it was quite heavy so I sold it.
- Fuji XF 35mm F2.0 R WR, this is brand new lens released in 2019, I bought it mainly because I was looking for some weather resistant, easy to carry lens...
- Helios vintage lens this is about 40 years old. I just have it to increase my hipster points.
- X-Fujinon 50mm F1.6 DM
In past I used:
- Fuji XF 23mm F/1.4 probably the best lens I ever had, most of my photos here is actually shot through this lens. I sold it in October 2019 because I wanted to try different stuff.
- Fuji XF 16-80mm this is super nice zoom lens, and I was really happy with results but I realized I want to shoot prime because they are just so much more fun in my mind...
- XT-20 with 16-50 kit lenses
- I briefly had the Fuji XF 35mm WR lens
- iPhone 5
- One plus 5 mobile phone
- Asahi Pentax (SMC) Takumar 135mm f/3.5
You can follow this blog through RSS. I recommend using Feedly.
If for some reason you feel the need to contact me you can do so at me @ tintinburgh.com.
If you would like to use my photos please contact me.