Tintinburgh | Baltics | Helsinki
My first time in Nordics, I mostly did touristic stuff so I dont really have a good recommendations apart from the basic stuff.
- Finnish museum of Photography - the permanent exhibition was meh but the Empathy by Maija Tammi was really amazing.
- Allas sea pool - this looked super touristic so I wanted to avoid it at first but at the end it was super chill mood and there were plenty of locals. I was there till 21 when they closed and the views were pretty amazing.
- Oodi - its nice but I needed to do some actual work and the amount of tourists going there to take photos etc was actually a bit distracting.
- Fazer cafe Kluuvikatu 3 - nice interior
- Soumenlinna - next time I would aim to be there during sunset
- kiipeilyAreena salmisaari - bouldering / climbing gym
I did not enjoy:
- Design museum was really not worth my money
- Amos rex looked cool from photos but it was quite small and the main exhibition was not that great
- Vltava restaurant - I was weirded out by this Czech restaurant offering Svickova for 25 euros so I went inside and its quite horrible - it has a vibe of some village pub and overpriced beer.
Things I still want to visit:
- zetor restaurnat - finnish food + czech made old zetor tractors. Sounds bizzare.
- Temppeliaukion church